Friday, December 14, 2007

Roll Your Own


Powered by Rollyo


I'm an avid cyclist, and riding is how I spend much of my free time when the temperature is above 29 degrees Fahrenheit and the streets are dry. Creating a customized metasearch engine that lets me search all my favorite cycling sites at the same time is really pretty great. I'm in a mad rush to finish the 23 1/2 things by the deadline (see yesterday's post) and I'm on a bit of a roll (no pun intended, so I can't take the time now to add all the sites I want to add, but I will return to it after December 24. Another really cool thing to do would be to add my blog to the search box, because this would allow be to search it. But I can't decide if I want to add it to the search box I already created or create a separate search box. Decisions. Decisions.

No comments: