Friday, December 21, 2007

Podcasts

G-r-r-r-r-r! Or should I say A-r-r-r-r-r-gh! There are only two days, nine hours and 33 minutes to the 23 1/2 Things deadline (see my Thursday, December 13, 2007 Image Generator post), and I'm trying to put a podcast on my blog. I found Promonet and applied for access so I can get some podcast HTML to put in my HTML/Javascript widget page element (I almost sound like I know what I'm talking about), and a got the following response. "Thank you for applying to IODA Promonet! Your request for access to IODA Promonet has been received. We will contact you within two business days with your sign in information if you are approved, or to request more information to process your application."

Will my blog be graced by a podcast by the deadline? As I've said before, stay tuned. I will not be deterred.

Check out LibVibe on the right. Yes, as you can see perserverence pays off. So doesn't a little help from your friends. When I told Stacey (see my Tuesday, December 18, 2007 Wiki Wiki post) about my problem, she recommended LibVibe, a great weekly podcast about library matters. I visited the LibVibe website, where Marv Kaminsky graciously and clearly explains how to put his podcast on your blog.

No comments: