Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Posting Photos from Flickr


DSC00011
Originally uploaded by bibliotechguy

This is the photo of my library management class.

Creating a blog post that describes how I posted photos from my Flickr account to my blog will, I hope, help me to learn better by reinforcing what I learned and maybe help others learn how to post photos from Flickr to their blogs.

To post photos from Flickr you have to give Flickr permission to access your blog. My blog is on Blogger, and Blogger is part of Google, so I logged on to Google and granted Flickr permission to access my blog. I had already put on Flickr the photo I wanted to upload. It is a photo of my library management class that Ron Wan had Jerry Nichols take before he left for Beijing. After I granted Flickr permission to access me blog, all I had to do was select the picture and click the Blog This link above the photo.

No comments: