Thursday, December 13, 2007

Image Generators

Chocolate is the best antidote for frustration. After an ounce or two, I'm ready to proceed.



OK. Image generators are pretty cool. So what's next? Actually, I had some difficulty with the Generator Blog. Don't know why, but I tried without success to customize the countdown timer and put it on my blog. A colleague then told me about blingyblob.com. I don't like the countdown timer from that site as much, but I had no trouble customizing it and putting it on my blog. Sure wish I could get rid of the ©BliggyBlob.com line though.

I always liked the story about the guy who named his blog "So Much Ego, So Little Time." When I first heard about blogs, I thought, "Who cares?" In many ways, I still think blogs are only another way to put more junk out there on the Internet, but now I'm beginning to perceive their worth. In a very democratic way bloggers, by copying and pasting URLs of other blogs into their own blogs and other means, are deciding which blogs are worth reading and which deserve to be ignored.

I don't expect my blog's url to be widely copied and pasted. If I haven't had much profound to say in 60 years, I don't believe I don't think I'll begin now. The more I work on it, the more I think I'm building it for myself. Posting to my blog will be like putting entries in a journal — a journal that's open for anyone to read. But pity those who decide to read it.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

More image generators @ http://www.txt2pic.com that allow you to make custom graphics online like free logos, comics, banners, headers, wallpapers, signs, labels, etc. You can even upload photos to add effects, frames, scrapbook layouts, fun templates, 3D text and more!